First, the leather sofa should not be vigorously rubbed
The sofa can be divided into leather sofas, fabric sofas, wooden sofas, rattan sofas, etc. Different materials, the method of maintaining the sofa is not the same.
Second, leather sofa maintenance
1, leather absorption is strong, should pay attention to anti-fouling, it is best to use leather softener in spring and autumn. Do not rub heavily when wiping the sofa, so as not to damage the skin.
2. Wipe the sofa with a clean towel and wring it out once a week. If there is stain on the leather, wipe it with a clean, damp sponge, or a cloth dampened with soap and water, and let it dry naturally.
3. If you find holes, smashes, or burns, ask a professional to clean them up.
4, leather sofa should be placed in a ventilated and dry place, not suitable to wipe or wash with water to avoid moisture, mold and insects.
Third, fabric sofa maintenance
1. Dust at least once a week, paying attention to removing dead spots and dust between fabric structures.
2. If the mat can be converted, it should be turned over once a week to make the wear evenly distributed. It is also possible to take the mat outdoors and tap it to loosen the internal fibers and keep the sofa elastic.
3, if stains, can be wiped off with a clean rag, in order not to leave a mark, it is best to wipe from the periphery of the stain. Velvet furniture should not be wet, and dry cleaning agents should be used.
4. All cloth sleeves and bushings should be cleaned by dry cleaning, not washable, and bleaching is prohibited.
5, if you find that the thread is loose, do not tear it by hand, use scissors to trim it flat.
Fourth, wooden sofa maintenance
1, wooden sofas should not be wet, sunlight, such as curtains should be placed next to the window.
2. Wipe with a dry cloth immediately after wiping with a damp cloth. Due to the different paint treatments on various furniture surfaces, it should be noted that different maintenance methods are used, and waxing is a good maintenance method.
3, clean wooden sofa can be used with neutral soap foam warm water (about 1:20 ratio), then wipe with water, wipe with water, dry with a dry cloth, can reduce the chance of stains stuck on the surface of wooden furniture. Wood furniture can also be purchased to maintain oil spray, which has some protection.